Our team at Cannington Physiotherapy assess and correct poor ergonomic practices and set-ups within your workplace to reduce the incidence of many preventable musculoskeletal disorders including neck and back pain, shoulder and arm pain, headaches and repetitive strain injury’s. Ergonomic assessments can help your organisation move toward a proactive approach to occupational health rather than a reactive approach.
Our Physiotherapists are able to assess and correct workstation set-ups whilst implementing ergonomic programs and initiatives within your workplace.
Our services include:
- Workstation set-up assessment with on-the-spot modifications
- Assessement and education regarding optimal working postures
- Sourcing of ergonomic equipment where appropriate
- Education on appropriate ergonomic work practices
- Injury management advice and Ergonomic stretching program
The benefits of having Cannington Physiotherapy assess your workplace include:
- Improved productivity and morale
- Reduced lost time injury
- Minimised injury risk and reduced incidence of workplace injuries and workers compensation claims.
- Improving and promoting the health and wellbeing of your employees
- Encouraging employee retention and reduced absenteeism