If you have sustained physical injury following a motor vehicle accident you may be able to claim compensation owing to Western Australia’s compulsory third party insurance.

To receive Physiotherapy treatment you must have lodged your claim with the Insurance Commission of Western Australia (ICWA) and have a current motor vehicle accident  certificate from your Doctor following injury.

Once you have this information please contact Cannington Physiotherapy on 9351 8737 to book an assessment.

For more information please contact ICWA on (08) 9264 3333 or freecall 1800 643 338 (Outside Perth) alternatively visit ICWA’s website.

Ready to get started?
book online today!

Book Online