Cannington Physiotherapy provides a variety of occupational physiotherapy services, these include.
- On-Site Physiotherapy services
- Pre employment Assessments
- Rehabilitation Programs
- Ergonomic Assessments
- Manual Handling Education
Occupational physiotherapy has long been recognized as the key to protecting a company’s workforce and reducing the financial burden associated with injury for employers. Musculoskeletal injuries to the lower back, shoulder, wrist and knee are especially common in occupations requiring repetitive manual labour.
Occupational Physiotherapy assists to:
- Reduce lost work time due to injury.
- Reduce the frequency of compensation claims.
- Identify workplace injuries early.
- Improve recovery time.
- Ensure complete rehabilitation from injury.
- Identify risk factors for future injury.
- Ensure frequent monitoring of injured employee’s.
- Educate employers/employees on safe workplace practices.