Let Us Find You An Appointment
Bookings are made via contacting us directly on 9351 8737 or emailing email@example.com
Cannington Physiotherapy is open:
Mon – Thur: 7:00am – 7:00pm
Fridays: 7:00am – 6:30pm
Saturdays: 8:00am – 2:30pm
Cannington physiotherapy is conveniently located in the heart of Cannington, just opposite Carousel shopping centre down Pattie street. We are positioned diagonally opposite from Carousel medical centre.
Cannington physiotherapy is only 800m from the Cannington station on the Armadale/Thornlie train line.
Alternatively Cannington physiotherapy is accessible from the following bus routes which arrive at stop number 13634 on the corner of Pattie street and Cecil avenue less than 50m away from our clinic.
- 34 from Wellington Bus Station
- 72 from the Esplanade Bus Station
- 205 from Booragoon Bus Station
- 206 from Murdoch University
- 208 from Murdoch Station
- 507, 508 and 509 from Bull Creek Station. Parking
Cannington Physiotherapy offers sufficient rear and street parking for their clients.
Payment is to be made on the day and can be made by:
- Credit Cards
- Hicaps (Provides members of participating health funds the convenience of immediately claiming their private health rebates)
- Please bring a current Doctors referral for workers compensation, motor vehicles accident and department of veterans affair’s clients.
- Please bring any applicable information regarding your injury including x-rays, MRI, CT scans and reports.
- Please wear clothing that allows assessment of the required body part.
- At Cannington Physiotherapy we value time and we commit to being punctual. Please arrive 5 minutes early for your first appointment to complete new patient paper work.
- If you are a member with a registered health fund please bring your card with you so that you can receive your health fund rebates on the spot with our Hicaps system.